Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

How long will they go ?

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business

I recently became a Younique Presenter, here is my web page. The reason I became a presenter was to add onto my adventure as a QC Makeup Academy student. I have loved makeup all of my life and decided I wanted to start a new career in my mature years.  You are never too old to start a new journey in life! So, I found Younique's product to be very interesting to a point I wanted to stock some of the products in my makeup artist case.

After doing a lot of research, reading different articles, watching different video's and listening to people share their experience with one of Younique's products, I thought why not share my view. There is no doubt that Youniques Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes has hit the news big time on the internet. 

Youniques Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes in among one of the most unique; makeup products I have ever used. The product only comes in black. You will receive two tubes of mascara products, one tube is a gel and the is a tube of fibers.  The tubes come in a nice little snap closure pouch and it also comes with an instruction booklet.

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business


You begin by applying a coat of gel.  I have learned, only work on one eye at a time. If you try doing both eyes at once, the fibers will not stick to the gel as well.  I have found and also have seen videos that talk about when you are applying your gel, be sure to apply it to the front and back of your lashes. Wait a couple of seconds and apply the second tube that holds the fibers. Wait a second and add another layer of gel.  For most people one layer gives them the length they want, so they stop there.  I have personally stopped at two layers, but I have to tell you.. my mind wants to know how long will they go

I do love this mascara, I have never used anything like it before. One of my favorite things is, the mascara does not feel heavy on my lashes AND it stays put until you take it off. I can only say good things about this product.  You just have to remember: after you apply the fibers be sure to seal them with another coat of gel. That is very important!

So I would love to see, or watch any videos you may have that shows how long you have taken your lashes!!  If you share the link, I would be than happy to post it on this page. So until next time, if you would like to follow me, I will follow you back.


QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment