Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Friday, March 4, 2016

My Younique Pinky Look

This is my first post talking about a full face Younique look. So I am pretty excited about it.. I have been a Younique Presenter now for just a tiny bit over a month, and I am madly in love it. Not only the company and what it stands for, but with the products that are beyond fantastic!!  So I will walk you through the steps and how I achieved my Younique Pinky Look!!

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business

First and foremost, since I started my QC Makeup Artist class and started doing all of the research I do, I have become very aware of my skin and the proper way to take care of it. I suppose I was either too lazy to keep up with it, or I just was not as aware as I should have been taking better care of my skin. But as they say, it is never too late to start any journey, hence me and my skin.

The first thing I used on my face was Youniques Shine Eye and Makeup Removal Clothes. I will admit it and I am not ashamed, I am madly in love with this item!! The cloth makes your skin feel clean, soft and healthy.

Next, I used Divine Daily Moisturizer.  It makes your face feel hydrated and so soft. The moisturizer is very light feeling, it is not heavy like many moisturizers I have used.

After the moisturizer, I used the Glorious Face & Eye Primer. Can we say LOVE THIS!!  It takes very little product to give you the most beautiful canvas to start working on.

On my face, I am using the Touch Mineral Cream Foundation in the color Chiffon. 

On my eyes, I am wearing the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, Glamorous and Vulnerable Eye Pigment powders and Dainty cream shadow in the very corner. I used the glamorous pigment dry on the V area of my eye and I sprayed my brush with rosewater to dampen the pigments and I lined under my bottom lashes.  On my waterline I am wearing Proper Precision Eye Pencil.

On my lips I am wearing Posh lipliner. I not only outlined my lips but I filled them in with the lipliner as well. On top of that I put the Sultry lip stain. 

If you are interested in learning more about the products I have used, please click on this link Eva's Younique Party and click on shop and you will be able to learn more about the different products that Younique offers.  If you are interested in having your own party and earning 1/2 off products and Y-Cash that you can use to get FREE products the link is on the same page to let me know. 



QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment