Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Younique Pigment Powders

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business

You know when you fall in love with something, and how you get this great feeling inside, which makes you have a great feeling on the outside? That is how I feel about Younique's Pigment powders!! I am in love with these two colors-Glamorous and Vulnerable.

Being a new Younique Presenter, I am just learning about a lot of the products. I have been purchasing a few items as I go along, but to be straight up and honest with you, I have to love the product before I can promote it. So I ordered a few of Youniques Pigment Eye Powders and now I am completely hooked.

I have to say, the pictures do not do these pigment powders justice! The colors are so bright and beautiful! They come in 34 different shades including matte and shimmered. The pigments are made of finely milled minerals, amino acids, and vitamins-nutritional for your skin.

You can apply these powders wet for a dramatic pop of color. What I do is spray a little rosewater onto my liner brush and dip into the pigments and use these beautiful colors as eyeliners.  Using them damp, the richness of the color enhances and makes a great lasting liner.  If you want a softer look, using the powders dry gives you just a soft velvet look. Wearing them either way, they have great lasting power!

In this photo,  I am wearing the Glamorous which is a beautiful burgundy color and vulnerable which is a beautiful pink.  It is light enough to wear over my whole lid as a base color. 

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business

Steps:

-Put on an eye-primer. Very Important for staying power!!

-I used vulnerable dry and placed a light coat over my whole eyelid area.

-I sprayed a little rosewater onto a shadow brush and added Glamorous in the corner by the crease.  

Blend well, so the two colors join together so you do not see a line of separation.

-I sprayed another brush (a liner brush) with rosewater and used glamorous as an eyeliner on the lower lash line.. and smoked it out a little with a black eyeliner.

QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment