Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Makeup Addiction 101

makeup addiction makeup junkie loving makeup

Okay, so here is the scoop... I believe with no uncertainties that I have become a makeup addict!!  Now, I know it sounds funny right? I mean seriously, addicted to makeup... you are out of your ever-loving mind!!!

If truth be told, in your own mind, what would make someone a makeup addict?  Here is my somewhat kinda odd and strange experience story...

I have always, and I do mean always found a way to get some kind of makeup since I was a young child. Of course, I did not spend $30 for a tube of mascara, goodness, I use to pay way less for a really cool mascara made by Cutex for less than $2.00. I loved it BUT like most things I like in the makeup world it either gets discontinued, and/or the company no longer deals with makeup.  So even as an adult, my makeup shopping spree's never stopped, I would always find some excuse to purchase some form of makeup.

I think and/or believe now I have stepped out of the makeup closet and proclaim I am without a shred of doubt, a Makeup Junkie!!  I would rather spend $5.00 on some kind of makeup, instead of spending $5.00 for lunch. I am a coupon clipper, right, and I save my money only to splurge on makeup.

I watch a ton of video's on YouTube, I do a ton of research on different products, and I find myself HAVING to try different new makeup that I see people talking about. Which leads me to my makeup addiction world today...

It seems like it is not enough that I am a QC Makeup Artist Student or a Younique  Presenter.... no of course not... today I had to apply for a job working in the makeup section of a store! I hope I get the job it would be sort of cool.  Now I am starting to think that I need to work another outside job just to feed my makeup addiction.  Do I JONES when I do not get new makeup?  NO, but I will find an excuse to run to the store to get something and I just have to go by the makeup section.. and of course; when I do that I have to get something because it just will not let me leave the store without it.

Now that I have my makeup case fully stocked, my new adventure is, purchasing new makeup items so I can write reviews on them!!!! Oh, yes, and let's not forget about all of the Youtube videos I watch and they are talking about new products I have not tried.. like RED EYELINER!! (which I ordered some.. it hasn't arrived yet... but still I know its on its way)

I have not wrote or made videos on my makeup shopping spree's or my empty containers of stuff I go through monthly.. I mean is that something people really want to know about? Well, maybe the makeup shopping spree, BUT empty containers?

Can ANYONE out there identify with what I am talking about?? I mean how many different shades of pink lipstick is enough?? Somebody, please tell me I am not alone.... anybody?


QC Makeup Academy

2 comments:

  1. Well as you know, I am like this about every passion I undertake. I have to know everything about it, and usually I have to experience what it is first hand, especially if I am going to write how tos or advise anyone on it. For me this is Interior decorating, but its on a long list of things I go nutz for. I love make up too, but also I am big into skin care right now, b/c weightloss can do some ugly things to your skin..sagginess, and wrinkles..lol so yes my sweet sister boy oh boy can I relate :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am into the skin care too... I have started and stuck to a night ritual with my skin care.. I was going to write about it today but did not have time. I know you can relate to this because sis we are so much a like. AND yes, I know what you are talking about when it comes to the change that comes along with weight lose. But you are as beautiful as you have always been!!

      Delete