Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Monday, March 7, 2016

Who doesn't love to save money?


This came to me this morning reading Gayle Crabtree's blog about her budget vacation to NYC!! I am still in shock with that, $350.00 for a vacation in NYC during Christmas!!! Fantastic!! Who does not love things that involve's saving money!! I am a coupon clipper, so I am personally here to tell you, I love saving money. 

I am a new Younique Presenter.  I joined Younique the end of January and honestly, I love what the company involves. One of the main reasons I joined Younique besides having the opportunity to make money is what the company stands for. Not only does Younique empower women but they have a foundation donation program to help women who are survivors of childhood sexual abuse. It is a U.S. based organization, that inspires hope in women who are survivors of childhood sexual abuse and they empower the parents to protect their children and lead the public dialogue about the epidemic of childhood sexual abuse. THAT ALONE CAUGHT MY HEART. 

Younique is the first direct-sales company to market and sell almost exclusively through social media. All of the virtual parties have no limits, you can invite anyone you like. Hosting a party is as easy as sharing a link.. that is it!! I set up a FaceBook group for your party, and I will do everything else. All you do is invite people, the more you get involved as far as asking questions and so forth, the more your guest will interact.  So where does all of this budget saving money talk come in, you ask? 

The host of the virtual parties earns points that go towards (1) earning products at 1/2 off of the regular price AND (2) they earn Y-Cash which is used to purchase Younique products.  As an example, let's say the hostess earned (1) product at 1/2 off and $20 in Y-Cash.  She can purchase a $49.00 product for $4.50.  $49 divided by two is $24.50, subtract $20 Y-Cash and that leaves a total of $4.50.  THAT is a budget deal!!! That is just an example.. the more sales your party earns the more you make as the hostess!!! 

There use to be a time when a person that sold makeup and skin care had to purchase a huge inventory, make appointments and go to people's houses, hold demonstrations and hopefully they would make a sale or book a party to help compensate for the gas, time, and effort it took for that demonstration.  Being a Younique Presenter, you do not need to do that... you do not need to purchase a large inventory, book outside parties and go to people's home.. (you can if you want, but it is not necessary).  The only thing we do as Presenters is set up the group to hold the virtual parties, explain the products, answer questions, share stories (if you want). 

If you would like to attend a party I am currently holding one, please join me at: Eva's Younique Party on FaceBook. If you would like to read more about Younique please click here.  To me, it is a win-win situation, the more you as the hostess puts into the party, the more successful it will be.  I do a little extra something for my hostess... but you will have to book a party and see what I do.  Hope to see you soon!!!

Have a beautiful day and remember:  Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it.

QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment