Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Friday, March 11, 2016

Daily Skin Routine

eva thomas skin care routine

Well, let me start by saying, I am fully aware that many people do videos on their daily skin cleansing technique as tutorials (wow, was that a mouth to type). I am not as comfortable as of yet, to do a ton of videos, so I write mine out, hope you don't mind reading!

Very long story short: In my makeup artist course, I had to do an assignment where I had to show a photo of my face with NO makeup and explain my daily cleansing routine. *LAUGHS* OMG, I hated doing that trust me, it is a scary sight to see me without makeup! Well, all of this forced me to take a closer look at my face, and to be honest, it scared the hell out of me.  There is no one to blame except myself for being too lazy to take care of my skin when I was younger. BUT, I also believe it is never too late to start a good cleansing routine, so this is mine now and has been for the past few weeks. And yes, I am hopelessly devoted to my cleansing routine. It sounds like it takes forever, but actually, it goes pretty fast!

Night Time 

At night, I will use one of Younique' s Shine Eye Makeup Remover Clothes I am so in love with these things!! Next (although you do not need too) I cleanse my face with Divine Daily Moisturizer, After that (which by the way, my face feels soft and smooth, not hard and dry) I use a Mac Fast Response Eye Cream (which I have never used an eye cream before) because I noticed these horrible bags and discoloration under my eyes.. *frowns* Than I notice I have all of these horrible lines around my lips so I started using Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Cream. I only use this around my lips, and I can promise you this is NOT an instant fix wrinkle cream. It is helping but it is not instant!! The final thing I do is seal everything down with Glorious Face Primer to seal all of the moisturizers and other treatments down. I always condition my lips with some kind of lip treatment balm.

Day Time

In the mornings I use a Shine Eye Makeup Remover Cloth (no rinsing needed) then I put on the Divine Daily Moisturizer, Mac Eye Cream, Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Cream, and the last thing I add before my makeup is: either Glorious Face Primer OR Porefessional Primer. OH, NO.. I am using a different primer during the daytime? I am actually experimenting with it.. supposedly porefessional primer is suppose to help your pores not look so big, so I am testing the product... I did not want you to think I am forgetting my BFF Primer!!!

After doing all of this, I tackle putting on my makeup and that completes my Daily Skin Routine Ritual!!! Do you want to share yours with me? If you drop off your link I will read your's!! Just leave it in the comment section (points below) it is that easy. Have a great day everyone!



QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment