Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hello My New BFF-Younique Primer

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business


So in your opinion, why do we wear face primer, eye primer, lip primer, or any other kind of primer that is available out there? Seriously, aren't we all so busy that the less time it takes to apply our makeup, the better!!!  Halt.... here is why wearing a face primer is very important.

Okay, well, first they sell primers with correctors in it.  If you have a lot of redness, the primer will have a green tint, if your complexion is dull, they have primers with pink tints.. the list goes on and on. I suppose my skin is passed hope when it comes to wearing colored primers because I have not tried one on that ever helped (as far as the discoloration I have on my face).

We also wear primer, to create a smooth pallet for our makeup.  If you have FINE lines, many primers will help conceal and/or fill the FINE lines on your face.

It is a product that will last you a long TIME! Seriously, if you use any more than a pea size amount on your face, you are over doing it... It takes very little primer to give you a smooth pallet.

When you put a primer over your moisturizer, the primer helps to seal in hydration, therefore, it helps you to get more benefits from your face serums and moisturizers.

One of the best benefits wearing eye and face primer is, it helps your makeup to stay on all day and for whatever reason, your makeup will look fresh all day!


I can honestly say, I will never go without wearing primer again.  I honestly did not think a lot of makeup items mattered  until I started taking my makeup artist course.. now things I am trying has opened a whole  new world for me. 


QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment