Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

NEW Makeup with a side dish of YUM!

New Younique products including bonbons

Can you say YUM, Younique Bonbon's?

Yesterday, it felt like Christmas in March when I got my Younique order. It was filled with some of our new items and I am over the moon about them.

First I got one of our new products the Lip Bonbons!! I do not like tinted lip gloss or tinted lip balms, so I ordered the Vanilla Milkshake Bonbon and I am crazy about the product. Younique has five delicious scents, Vanilla Shake which is clear/white, chocolate truffle, red velvet cake, cherry cobbler and raspberry cheesecake.  Each are tinted except for the vanilla milkshake.  The scent of these little jewels is beautiful, they have five natural oils, that helps keep your lips moistened and nourished all at the same time. One of the most unique things I love about these little bonbons, the cap screws on, ensuring your product will remain intact and fresh. They are GREAT to use at night especially after using a lip scrub. When I woke up this morning my lips felt smooth and the scent of vanilla just topped everything off.. if you love vanilla, think about trying the Vanilla Milkshake... you will love it!!

Just case you may have missed it, my lip scrub I do nightly.. or try to do nightly, is a little coconut oil and tiny bit of sugar.  I rub that on my lips for a few minutes and rinse off.  Wearing the bonbons would help even more considering they have so many wonderful oils in them that is very beneficial to your skin.

Now, this is truly an amazing item, Younique's new Liquid Eyeliners!! I am 100% blown away with the these liners. I have used some great liners one being Kat Von D's liner.  Younique eyeliners are very pigmented, no smudge and water resistant.  The felt tip gives your full control for a beautiful cat eye, or a perfect wing. One of my favorite ways of using the pen is for lining on the lower lashes.. the tip works perfect and gives you the thinness most perfect line!!  

Of the two I am going to be very honest, the bonbons.. are amazing.  I plan on keeping extra of them in my collection.. if you have tried them or plan on trying them, please share below what your thoughts are on them... Have a beautiful bonbon day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment