Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Is it possible to be in love with makeup?

BoxyCharm March 2016

                 Is it possible to be in love with makeup?

Okay, so here is the deal, I just got my March 2016 BoxyCharm box and OMG, was it fantastic!! I mean seriously, come on.. when I say fantastic, I mean it in every sense of the word.   I have not tested all of the products yet, two I am madly in love with, and one I am still testing, and will do a follow up shortly. Okay.. so here is the March 2016 BoxyCharm box!!! 

March 2016 BoxyCharm Box

So here is the March 2016 Boxycharm Box... right off of the top, BoxyCharm.. you get a double 10 points for this box!!


                Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Pencil


I can tell you THIS is an item that I hope I never have to be without. It is the best ten hold bard eyebrow pencil I have ever used. The color is perfect, it is long wearing, it is very slim so it makes lining your brows so easy. I just cannot say enough good things about this eyebrow pencil.. I love it beyond words!! On a scale 1-10 YOU GET AN EASY "10"


Luxie Small Contouring Brush

If you remember I recently wrote a review on Smashbox Contouring Compact!! It is one of the best products ever.. This morning I decided to use this brush for the contouring and it works 100 times better than the Smashbox Brush! WHAT????? Yes, it is true.. this brush fits perfectly in the area you use the darker contour powder. It adds just enough product in the exactly location you want it. The bristles are soft, it picks up just the right amount of product, the brush being pink adds an extra touch!! The compacted head, is the true magic of this brush.. it will glide across your face like velvet! I am in love with brush.  On a scale 1-10 YOU GET AN EASY "10"



           Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream


I am still testing this product and will complete an update in a few more days... The remaining items in the box, again I will do an update as soon as I test them!






No comments:

Post a Comment