Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Monday, March 14, 2016

Younique Moodstruck Pallet 1 Warm Shades

the power of makeup

So let's pretend it is a Friday night, and we are getting ready for a date!! Let's dress the eyes and the lips using Younique's Moodstruck Pallet #1.  It is warm shades of peach and brown tones.  In this pallet,  you get seven beautiful shades of eyeshadows that can be worn dry and/or wet.  The color's include Elated, Sincere, Brassy, Chipper, Swanky, Forthright and Zealous! So here is the combination I used on my eyes!!

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business


I started off with Elated covering my whole eyelid up to the brow.  Next I used Brassy right above my crease line.  Then I used Chipper in the natural crease and I blended them together really good. Still using my crease brush I gently added Forthright to the outer corner and a tiny bit in the inner corner of my eyelid.  In the very middle of my eyelid, I added a touch of Swanky.   To enhance that I added a touch of Splurge Cream Shadow in the color Tenacious. I used Forthright under my lower lashes then added the Perfect eyeliner.

Of course what Younique eyes without 3D Fiber Lash Mascara? I lined with eyes with the Liquid Eye Liner in Perfect and I lined my waterline with the Precision Proper Pencil

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EvaThomas/business


Now everyone that knows me knows it is all about the lips!! I am wearing a coral lip-stain and Rose lip liner... I topped that off with Lucrative Lip Gloss in the color 'Lovesick'. 

One of my favorite things about using Younique's makeup or any makeup in general, you do not have to cake it on to enhance your natural features.. I love Younique eyeshadows because the long-wearing, soft and they are very pigment.

So there you have it.. my first post using one of three Moodstruck Eyeshadow Pallets!!



No comments:

Post a Comment