Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Smashbox Contour Kit-I so love you!


I am so in love with this item. Finally, a makeup kit that I can actually use and feel I can do a decent job doing. Contouring... I could make a list of do's and don't's and talk about how much money I have wasted on the wrong products.. but nope, going to focus on the positive because being in love is positive right?

the power of makeup

This morning after using my new Smashbox Contouring Kit.  I personally like the results, of course, I have a lot more to learn, but I feel it came out okay. Let me share a little about what is in this kit:  It comes with a contour, a bronzer, a highlighter.  It has a mirror on the inside of the compact WITH directions how to use each product!! AND it came with a contouring brush. I believe for today, this is my favorite makeup item!!

the power of makeup

I am creating my own method of doing my contouring like I believe everyone should. I only contoured my cheeks (You know when you make the fish face and suck in your cheeks), nose and under my bottom lip, I did not do the hair line or anything. Next you use the bronzer on your cheek bone and the highlighter right above your cheek bone.  Once you blend it all out, this is the results. 

I will be very honest, I have never used a product that was so easy to use. It feels fantastic on your skin, the directions are sent from the Divine and so easy to use.  I cannot say enough good things about this product... on a scale 1-10 Smashbox Contouring Kit you get a '10'

QC Makeup Academy

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I know I'm always asking questions... But I was looking at the smash box and only saw one color combo: deep. Did I miss something or is this for everyone? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynsi they have two sets, one is deep, and the other one like I got is just called contour. Just throwing this out there but Younique has a highlight and contour set also. Love you girlie!!

      Delete
  2. I like smashbox I have had them before at various times..decent product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried a couple of their products, this is the first time for this though. I love it.. it makes life so much easier with the instructions attached to the mirror.

      Delete