Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Friday, March 11, 2016

Kitten Heels Loves Ipsy MarchGlam

makeup reviews

Well, Ipsy, you did again, very nice March 2016 Glam Bag! I was so excited because we're getting an NYX Liquid Suede, when I seen the color, I thought wow, that looks familiar but I was overwhelmed with excitement because my bag was going to include one in it!! *Big Sigh* I had to purchase Kitten Heel a few months back.. it is a very good red lipstick!


NYX Liquid Suede

I am just going to start here because this product is one of my favorites.  I started wearing NYX Liquid Suede a few months ago.  It is a stain, it does stay put and it does feel good on your lips.  I especially like this color: Kitten Heels, the red has a yellow undertone which goes good with my neutral complexion. They have several different colors. I promise you will fall in love with this product.  IF YOU DO, be sure to check out their color Amethyst, it is a rich bright purple color! On a scale 1-10  No Doubt a 10!!


Illamasqua Precision Ink 

One of the things I really liked about this eyeliner is although it has a brush applicator, it is really a little firm not as hard as a felt-tip but pretty firm for a brush.  I really like applying my liner with that kind of brush.  The color is rich, it really is a nice liner. It just would not be my favorite one because I do like felt-tip liners. On a scale 1-10 I have to say a 7.5


Organic Surge Daily Care

I am a 100% Lavender freak! I love the smell, I love how it relaxes you;  to be honest there is not anything I do not like about lavender.  This hand cream totally rocks! It smells fantastic, the texture is very nice, it absorbs into your skin very fast and it leaves your skin feeling like silk.  I cannot wait to check out their website!!  On a scale 1-10 this is no doubt a 10!! 


Mellow Cosmetic's

I love, love, love this product!! First thing right off of the bat, is the color is beautiful! It is a good color for my complexion, it does not have too much orange or red.. it is just right for me!  It is a matte which is perfect for mature skin (which I have), the texture of this powder is great.  Yeah, I am looking forward to seeing what else the company has.  On a scale 1-10 no doubt a 10!!


Vera Mona Lotus Eyeshadow

This is just plane out cute!! I know you want to hear about the product.  This color is called Clover. It is a very pretty color, it is shimmery but does well on the eyelids, especially if you have hooded eyelids...this color brings out your lids.  I also used it in the corner of my eyes just to add a little something extra.  The texture is really nice, to me, it almost felt like it was hydrated or something.  The only problem I have with this shadow is it is so shimmery.  It would be perfect in matte form and/or for younger eyes.. it is just not a shadow I would personally buy.  Very nice product though. On a scale 1-10 I am going to go with an 8. 

Well, Ipsy I am going to give you a 10 again this month! You just keep making everybody want more and more.  If you would like to join me at Ipsy please click here and you can be surprised next month with the rest of us.  Keep up the good Glam Bags Ipsy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment