Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Smack My Fat Lash-Tyra Banks


Empowering women with Makeup

Did I find the Holy Grail of Mascara's?


EVERYBODY that knows me knows how big of a mascara junkie I am. It would be a horrible thing in my life to be without mascara and to be without lip products. Seriously!!  

Recently, I have been introduced to a new mascara that matches perfect with the Blinc Black Eyelash Primer .  It is Tyra Banks mascara called Smack my Fat Lash Now, of course you will hear me say a zillion times that I cannot be without such and such product because I am madly in love with it and so on.  But it almost feels like I have found the Holy Grail of Mascara's when I started using Blinc Primer with Tyra Banks Smack my Fat Lash.  Yeah, I know right.. pretty big comment coming from me!!


A little about Smack my Fat Lash Mascara

When you start searching for mascara's the two main things most people look for are: either lengthening mascara's or mascara's that adds a lot of volume and/or thickens.  Smack my Fat Lash does both in one product!  The formula is a dual action formula that adds volume and extension technologies to create one amazing product.  No, you are not seeing things, on one side of the mascara wand you will see blue which is a blue volumizing formula and the other side will be black which is the extension formula.  When you apply it to your lashes, do not worry, you will only see this beautiful rich black color!

To apply the mascara, start at the base of your lashes and wiggle the wand back and forth in a side motion, than bring the brush upwards.  You can take your lashes as long as you want. For me, so far I have only applied two coats, I am curious to see how far I can take the length of my lashes though.  I will have to try it and post an update!

As with most people, I am addicted to reading reviews.  Yes, it helps me to understand the product a little better but in the end, I always make my own decision if I want to try the product or not.  Reading the reviews on Smack my Fat Lash was pretty amazing.. there are 19 reviews posted and 17 of the reviews are FIVE (5) STARS... what does that tell you?

I am just going to add a side note here about the Tyra Banks Beautytainer Megan Burk. I can honestly say I have never met a nicer person - that is a 100% devoted to her beliefs in Tyra Banks Products! She will do everything she can to make sure you are completely satisfied with your products. To ME personally, if the representative of a company has a bad attitude, I don't care how good the product is, I will not purchase it.  Megan has found a forever customer in me-not to mention I am head over heels about this mascara.  For me it is a win-win... I found a fantastic mascara and a beautiful friend!!

To Check out more about Tyra Banks Products, check out Eva Thomas-Beautytainer!! If you have tried the products and are a fan, please share below, I would love to hear what you have to say, especially about this mascara!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carol's Daughter

Laura Geller Beauty

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

JuiceBeauty.com April GWP



NORDSTROM - Shop Ivy Park Cofounded by Beyoncé Now!

NORDSTROM - FREE 27-Piece Gift with Your $130 Beauty & Fragrance Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Women's Spring Essentials

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment