Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Alice Through the Looking Glass-Madhatter Lipstick

Empowering Women with makeup

Look Hard Enough and You Shall Find

Well, when I wrote 'I jumped in the Rabbit Hole' and than made a video about my Friday Blog Post Review, I mentioned I would have done more research on the Alice Through the Looking Glass lipsticks.  

Well, as most things in my life, I usually wait until the last minute, therefore I miss out on getting a lot of things.  The more I see the Madhatter Lipstick, the more I fell in love with it and the more I wanted it.  On the Urban Decay site, they were sold out. On the Sephora site they were sold out!  There are some on eBay for show but those folks are charging as much for the lipstick as the eye-shadow palette.. screw that! I mean seriously, $60.00 for one Manhatter Lipstick?  Getting freaking real.. ugggg.

Anyway, after searching forever, I found a place WHO did have the Manhatter color lipstick in stock so YES I got it!! Oh, it cost $18.00!!! I found it on Beauty.com and I am not sure of their inventory, but I was able to buy mine.  Okay, so now that I have that out of the way, here is my next problem... it not being long wear or staying put like I like my lip products to do.  So I did some research and guess what I learned?  Keep reading........

Okay, I read an article that stated, when we put face powder on, it is sealing in our makeup right?  The article went on to say, once you apply your lipstick, put a light dusting of powder over your lipstick and it will make it last.  So, I have a couple of lipsticks that are lip stains, and I put some on and dusted my lips with translucent powder.  That was a couple of hours ago, and the lipstick as not moved! Yes, it makes your lipstick matte, but that is all I wear are matte lipsticks.  I know Manhatter from everything I seen has a little shimmer, but it will be just as pretty without the shimmer.  

I had to find a way to make the Madhatter lipstick work, because I had to have it, like the Alice Through the Looking Glass eye shadow palette. Crazy, I know but those are true words from a Makeup-Junkie!!  Yes, World, I am Eva and I am and will always be a makeup junkie!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring


NORDSTROM.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment