Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Friday, May 20, 2016

Urban Decay Beauty Haul Addiction

Empowering Women with Makeup

Urban Decay Makeup


This photo is not the whole beauty haul.. needless to say there is more that I just could not fit into the picture, but I do have a good excuse... Urban Decay truly rocks!!

So here are my thoughts... We all know that when you are young and can wear anything your heart desires, of course Urban Decay is going to be one of the brands you go for.. but what about those of us that have mature skin or are older?? You know me and what I am about to say, even older women can Rock Urban Decay Makeup!!

I am very new to this brand, I know, I know.. I said it before but just in case there is anyone new reading this.. my first real purchase was the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eye-Shadow Palette which is beyond the moon and back.  Than I wrote a blog post called: My Urban Decay Beauty Haul  where I talk about a few wonderful products and NOW I am addicted!!

I have fallen madly in love with the Naked Skin items.. I have the Naked Skin Eye-shadow Palette-3 which is a MUST have!  It is a mixture of matte and a few shimmer eye-shadows that are beautiful soft colors that are rich in pigmentation.  When you put them on they feel like a cream, and last all day until you take your makeup off at night.  For those with hooded eyes, this palette has the right combination that makes your eyes look youthful and alive.  I use the Urban Decay Anti-Aging eye primer before I apply the shadows and it makes a HUGE difference.  

Who says older women cannot wear a shimmering highlighter?  I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Illuminated and OMG, it gives you a small amount of shimmer and makes your face look so pretty!! It is microfine shimmer that is baked into a beautiful disk that gives you this beautiful illuminating glow. It is not too shimmery and it is just the perfect highlighter for mature skin (in my humble opinion).

Recently, I have learned a new trick in keeping liner on my waterline all day.  After you use a black liner on your water-line, follow up applying a black eye-shadow to the inner rim with a small angled brush. I have never been so impressed as I am with Urban Decay makeup brushes.  The small angled brush I got just for this purpose came in a beautiful Gothic looking case.  It just totally impressed me to no end!

Now here is the biggie, I have never tried Urban Decay Lipsticks until I watched a video by my friend Vicckers One & aHalf Cents on YouTube!! She was wearing one of the Alice Through the Looking Glass lipsticks and after watching her, I decided to order me the Madhatter Lipstick and need I say, it is all over!! I love the creamy moisture feeling you get from Urban Decay Lipsticks and yet, they have great staying power!! I was so impressed I had to order a couple more of the lipsticks, love them!  To make them last even longer, I apply a loose powder over my lipstick and it makes it stay all day long!!

I am going to do a separate blog post about some other Urban Decay products I am using.. because they deserve full attention.. so do these products but the naked skin concealer and 'other' things... wow!!!

Bottom Line... this post will be continued... Love you Urban Decay!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment