Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Saturday, May 21, 2016

New Popular Style Makeup Brushes

Empowering Women with Makeup

The JPNK Makeup Brush Set


The big trend on the internet these days is this style of makeup brushes except you hear a lot about the high end style of brush which runs over $500 for a set.  These little jewels cost less than $10 and are worth their weight fifty times in their performance.

I will admit, often when you are watching YouTube video's from various makeup guru's, sometimes they will peek your interest in different products they talk about.  This style of makeup brush has been the talk around YouTube, so I broke down and purchased this set from Amazon-just so I could write this review. They are NOT the high end expensive brushes they are the less than $10 brushes that (to me) works wonders!!



The hair material on these brushes (You get two to a set) is synthetic hair and they are used to apply foundation and/or powder.  Because the bristles are dense, applying foundation is a breeze.  I have found by using these brushes, it takes very little product to get an airbrush affect on your face.  Which tells me, you are using less product which means in the long run you will end up saving money.  I use the smaller brush for concealer, again, using very little product which will save money in the end.

Although, I only purchased these brushes so I could write a review, I can tell you, I will not be without them.  I love the performance of these brushes and for the price and the affect it gives my complexion, it is well beyond worth the $10.00

So yes, world, although these brushes may not be high end priced, I highly recommend them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment