Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Sunday, May 15, 2016

My Urban Decay Beauty Haul

Empowering Women with Makeup

Yes, World I am new to Urban Decay


Unlike many people in the world of makeup I am really new to Urban Decay makeup.  A while back I have tried their 24/7 eye liner pencils, which I just remembered as I was preparing for this post.  Recently I have tried and share my experience with the new limited edition eye shadow palette 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' when I wrote, I Jumped Into the Rabbit Hole.  I have fallen in love with their eye shadow so I wanted to try some of their other things and I just wanted to share them with you.


Urban Decay B-6 Prep Spray

One of my favorite finds is the Urban Decay B-6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray. This is a very unique fine mist that can be used as a prep spray or an anytime fast refreshing spray.  This tropical B-6 spray absorbs oil, minimizes pores and reduces redness and it is great for all skin types.  The vitamin E in it provides antioxidants and the willow bark aids cell turn over. This B-6 Prep Spray is also oil and paraben free!

When I first purchased this product, I ordered a sample size and almost automatically fell in love with it.  I knew I would make it a natural part of skin care regime because of the way it makes my feel and look.  When you first spray the mist onto your skin, you feel a cooling affect.  The scent to me is light with a slight refreshing scent, like how the air smells after a summer rain.  I love how it makes my face feel hydrated and healthy.  A lot of clinically proven test gear towards a high percentage of wonderful changes to your skin after using the product for 8 weeks.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil

Now in some form or another most of us are looking for a magical primer that makes everything okay on our face.  Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration, but we do use a lot of different primers for different reasons.  Eye Primer to make our eye shadow last longer, lip primer to make our lipstick last longer, and face primer so our makeup goes on smooth and last.  But the main reason for all of them is to make our makeup last longer.

My main reason in getting this pencil was because I was looking for a good lip primer that did not make my lips feel hard. This is a clear thick barreled pencil that actually has multi uses.   It is designed to hold your lipstick in place and to prevent it from feathering.  You can also use this pencil to fill in FINE lines and you can use it for correcting mistakes.  Have you ever applied your lipstick and it looks perfect except for a tiny little spot that most likely no one would ever notice but you do?  This stick is also used to sharpen your lipstick edge and clean up little mistakes if you need to.  The formula is enriched with jojoba and it is paraben free.  

Along with my haul I tried New Skin Concealer for the first time and fell in love with it, along with a beautiful blush called bittersweet-which is a beautiful purple and goes on soft and light and would look great on most complexions. I love it!! I also picked up their Anti-Aging Eye Primer, which I hope to write a review on at a later date. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, are you an Urban Decay fan?  Please share what your favorite items are and why below.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM - Shop Vacation Essentials

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment