Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

SkinCare 101-Motorcycle Riding

Empowering Women with Makeup

Hell Yeah I am a Bitch Rider
Skin-Care 101

I wanted to do a series of post and videos that talk a little about skin care when you are a passenger on back of a motorcycle.. so should I say, when you are a 'Bitch' rider! *laughs* its all good, I don't care what it is called, I just know I love being on a motorcycle and I know the importance of proper skin care and hair care when riding!




Aveeno Sunscreen SPF 70


When I found this sunscreen, I was actually looking for something high in a SPF because I have a hard with the sun anyway.   Aveeno is a a product that helps reverse skin dehydration with nourishing oat.  With its high spf of 70 if you were to pair it with IT CC Cream, you would have some fantastic protection!!





Evian Facial Spray


This little jewel is magic in a can, especially if you live in Georgia! When you out riding on the motorcycle, the wind is going to suck the moisture right out of your face. Once you stop for a rest and mist this your face, it is going to feel like heaven.. seriously!!  This magic potion moisturizes, hydrates, refreshes and tones your skin.  This stuff is great to use anytime you need a good refreshing moment.

Both of these items are small enough to carry in your saddle bags and/or small motorcycle purse if you carry one.  I would almost go as far as saying these would be two must have when going motorcycle riding..

Be Safe!!!
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ouidad

Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM - Shop Vacation Essentials


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment