Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Pacifica Haul

Empowering Women with Makeup

Pacifica Natural Beauty Company


I actually learned about the brand Pacifica via a YouTuber that I subscribe to.  She was reviewing the DreamBig Lash Extending 7 in 1 mascara.  Since EVERYONE knows that I am a huge mascara junkie, of course I would have to try it and give my thoughts, right? When I found the product at Targets, I also found they have other skin care products and other makeup items as well.  So I picked up a few skin care items and have been using them for about a week now, and decided it was time to write a review.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Pacifica DreamBig Mascara


Straight up and foremost, the packaging of this mascara is by far the prettiest and cutest packaging I have ever seen for a mascara.  Who could ever go wrong with unicorns? I mean seriously.. look at the packaging!!  

Pacifica is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free! This mascara does NOT contain carmine, parabens or mineral oil.  One of the things I love best is, it is made in the United States. This mascara is considered 7-1 which means it is a lash serum, instant length, life and separates, volumizing, conditioning, rich color and 2-1 brush.  The top of the tube has a switch that enables you to change the mascara wand.  One twist  will give your lashes volume, and the other way will give you length.  

I truly like the formula of this mascara.  I am not as crazy about the volume side of the wand but I do love the length this mascara gives you.  I mean, you can get fantastic length!! I personally applied one coat- let it dry and than applied another coat I did this two or three times and my length was as good as some of the high end mascara's I wear. The Con (s):  It left me raccoon eyes, but again as I have said in other mascara reviews, I have to be careful because my lashes do get pretty long so maybe I just did not apply enough powder under my eyes. The mascara normally runs around $15.99- But you have to look at the fact that it is a natural product with fantastic packaging!!

Empowering Women with Makeup

Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash


I have been hearing a lot lately about marine phytonutrients so I wanted to try this product mainly because of that.  This product is also 100% Vegan and Cruely Free and formulated without petroleum, parabens, SLS or phthlates.  This face wash removes make-up, cleanses and tone. It has coconut water, sea algae complex and powerhouse antioxidants and is for all skin types.  This product (again something important to me) is made in the United States and a portion proceeds supports Clean Water.

I really like this Sea Foam Complete Face Wash. I suppose for me it is a good feeling knowing I am cleaning my face with a natural product without all of the harmful chemicals that seem to be appearing in many skin care items these days.  My skin feels smooth after using it; not dried out. I do not have any con's about the product and I would highly recommend it.  

Empowering Women with Makeup

Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes


For months now I have been hooked on wipes, especially facial wipes, when I found these deodorant wipes with the summer months approaching us here in Georgia, I had to get these and try them.  They are 100% Vegan. Cruelty-Free and formulated without sulfates, SLS, parabens, phthalates and petrolatum.  You get 30 pre-moistened natural towelettes that are a natural essential oil blend and aluminum free.  

I use them for freshening up during the day especially while at work.  I do not care who you are, if you work hard you are going to sweat!  These towelettes give you that extra bit of protection that comes in handy.  They are a natural blend of essential oils and coconut milk to help neutralize odor. 

As I said, I use them for freshening up during the day.  I continue to use my regular deodorant but these are great to have handy. They easily fit in your purse and (to me) smell fantastic!  


Pacifica Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes


These coconut milk infused towelettes are suppose to gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you clings to your skin during the day.  They are 100% Vegan. Cruelty Free and formulated without sulfates, SLS, parabens, phthalates and petrolatum and they are made in the United States.

When I tried to incorporate these wipes into my nightly cleansing regime they did not remove my makeup that good;  so I had to use my regular cleansing balm. However, I do use these in the morning while I do my morning cleansing regime. They make my face feel clean, fresh and with the jojoba and aloe, I know my skin is getting extra benefits.  These wipes and the deodorant wipes are both very affordable and the benefits are great.  

As I mentioned earlier, I would highly recommend checking out Pacifica.  They have a lot of different products that are within reason cost wise. This is their addy in case you would like to read more about them:  Pacifica

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment