Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lip Monthly May 2016

Empowering Women with Makeup

Lip Monthly May 2016

This is only the second month I have gotten a Lip Monthly subscription.  Last month April 2016 I was so unimpressed that I thought I unsubscribed but I guess I didn't because I got another bag this month May 2016.   I will admit, I am glad I didn't cancel because I was truly impressed with this month's bag.  

Lip Monthly sends you mainly lip products except for one product that is NOT a lip product. This month we got a fantastic Jor'el Parker mud mask.  It smells good to me, but I am a mask-oholic so it does not take much to impress me with mud mask.  Is that a word mask-oholic? *laughs*.  It is a gross green but the benefits totally out ways the color.  

We got three lip products: the first one is by Dirty Little Secret which I have never heard of before. The lipstick goes on soft and creamy and was not drying at all. As you have heard me say many times I have started applying a loose powder over my lipstick to make it last even longer.  So when I wore this lipstick it lasted all day.  I am actually wearing it in my YouTube Video. I am very impressed with the color pigmentation.

Another lip product we got is So Susan-Jello Shot.. it is an all natural product that has the lasting power like nothing I have seen.  It takes a very long time for the color to disappear.  I have seen some reviews that talked about this color dried pinkish on them.. for me it is more of a coral color. Regardless, it stains your lips no doubt! 

The third lipstick we got is by Manna and not only was the color a beautiful plum color it is also a stain that last for a long time.  The formula is creamy and your lips do not dry out at all. The color is very pigmented and the formula does not go on patchy.

Here is something I have learned... although I was not happy with Lip Monthly last month, and actually thought I cancelled my subscription but did not, I am actually I didn't. So my lesson learned with makeup subscriptions is at least try to stick with them two-three months.. because you never know until what theme they will have next month!

If you use code: 50Off you can get your June Bag for 50% off.  Interested? Click on the link to learn more. Lip Monthly

No comments:

Post a Comment