Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Ipsy May 2016 GlamBag

Empowering Women with Makeup

Ipsy May 2016-Glam Bag Review


I can honestly say that Ipsy you did not let me down with this GlamBag!! First, in my humble opinion, no bag can go wrong when it includes a makeup brush!  So here are my thoughts on a few of the items.  Some I have not tried yet, like the mask!!

Empowering Women with Makeup

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics-Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo


I will admit, I am pretty impressed with this little duo.  The colors go great with my complexion.  I use the darker one for contouring my cheeks and the lighter one as a little extra color for a glow.  The formula is very nice, it is very pigmented and it blends very nice.  I really like this product. On a scale 1-10, I will give it a "10"

Empowering Women with Makeup

INSPR Beauty Eye Fluff Brush


I am sorry but you CANNOT go wrong by getting any kind of makeup brush in your GlamBags.  Maybe not everyone thinks that way, but to a makeup brush junkie, this was a great addition to the bag! This brush has very soft bristles, it blends your eye-shadow like a dream and it is a light brush so it is not bulky in your hand.  On a scale 1-10, I will give it "10"

Empowering Women with Makeup

IT Cosmetics and Smashbox


There are two of my favorite products.  I have used them for a while so this was a great addition to the May GlamBag!! The smashbox mascara gives your lashes a fantastic length, and the IT gel pencil works fantastic on the water-liner.  Just to give it a little more staying power.. if you line your water rim, than go over it with a black eye-shadow, the liner will last all day!!  Both of these products get a '10' from me.. love them both!

Ipsy, you did it again, fantastic May Glambag.. I look forward to seeing June's Glambag!! If any of you would like to join me in getting a June Glambag from Ipsy, just click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment