Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Monday, May 16, 2016

SheaMoisture Leave In Conditioner

Empowering Women with Makeup

Shea Moisture-Super fruit Multi-Vitamin Leave In Detangler with Marula Oil

Recently, I have started using Shea moisture products and I have absolutely been loving the brand.  I have very long curly hair topped with the wonderful aging process of getting older, so I am always on the look out for good natural products that are healthy for my hair and my skin.

Shea Moisture Super Fruit Multi-Vitamin Leave In Detangler with Marula Oil and Biotin is my newest product I have been using. I honestly cannot comb out my hair without using a detangler and a detangler comb.  So I purchased this product as a trail run and I have fallen in love with it since I have been using it. 

The Shea Moisture Company was started in 1912 by Sofi Tucker who started out selling Shea Nuts at a village in Bonthe Sierra Leone.  Soon she was selling her skin care and hair care products throughout the country side. 

This product conditions, softens, detangles, hydrates, nourishes and protects your hair.  That is not all the product does  but these are things I am experiencing on my own hair after using the product.  This Leave In Detangler is a beautiful blend of berries such as red raspberries, goji, acari and guava extracts.  All of which are rich in protective antioxidants. Marula oil provides fatty acids and is rich in Omega-9 that deeply hydrates your hair.  And the Biotin is multi-vitamins that nourishes your hair.

SheaMoisture products are sulfate, paraben and phthalaties free.  There is no propylene glycol or mineral oil in the product and there are is NO animal testing!!

I apply about a quarter size amount of the detangler to my hand and massage it into my damp hair;  I start at the roots and work down to my ends. I let it set for just a minute or so and than I proceed with my detangler comb.  If you have stubborn knots, add a little more detangler and you are set to go.

The end results is my hair feels more healthier than it has in a long time.  This is a product I would highly recommend trying especially if you are in the 'mature' age range. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment