Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Milani Makeup Haul


Empowering women with Makeup


I believe throughout the years I may have tried Milani's nail polish because there was this color that my sister-in-law loved she much that is all she would wear.  She ended up getting me a bottle for Christmas or visa-versa, besides that I am not sure I have tried any of their products.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Milani Powdered Blush-Flora Passion

There are a ton of reviews out about Milani Makeup so I thought I would order a few things from their site and see what I thought.  I was on Twitter and seen this beautiful blush that was in the shape of a rose in the compact, and I just had to check it out further.  Come to find out it was a Milani Blush and I found their site and ordered it.

I am actually really impressed with this blush. I ordered Flora Passion which is a Medium Tone Mauve color and/or a light Rose Color.  The blush goes on beautiful, it is not heavy and so pigmented that you need to be extremely light on the usage.  All in All I like this blush and on a scale 1-10 I would give it a '10'

Empowering Women with Makeup

Milani Lip Creme-Amore Matte-Allure

Another item I have seen a few reviews about is their lipstick or should I say, Milani Lip Creme which I got in the color Amore Matte-Allure.  The Amore is a beautiful rich rose color that goes perfect with the blush I ordered. 

The lipstick (or lip Creme) goes on very smooth and creamy.  I love the applicator which is not a doe foot but instead somewhat flat on both sides. It makes for an easy application and it is always easy to line your lips.  The color is pigmented so it only takes one application to have a rich beautiful color. It does take a few minutes to dry and when it does it dries Matte which I love!  It is long wearing...now ever since I found the tip about using press powder on your lipstick, I have been doing that. So there is no transfer and with the powder it is kiss proof!  I like this lip creme well enough that I will be ordering some additional colors. So on a scale 1-10 I give it an easy '10'

Empowering Women with Makeup

Milani Moisture Lock Lip Treatment-Rose Hip Oil Infused

Along with all of my other obsession, lip treatments is among my list of products.  Milani has several lip treatments so I decided to try one and give my thoughts on that as well. In the lip treatment I ended up getting the Rose Hip oil Repair Treatment that also contains primrose.

I used it after doing my night cleansing routine and this morning my lips felt smooth, soft and truly healthy.  I have a very hard time with my lips, products usually do not work, but this little gem worked like a charm!  The applicator is very different than what I am use to.  It is a larger applicator that is some what roundish.  I REALLY liked it a lot!  This is one product I would highly recommend and I intend to keep it part of nightly cleansing routine.  On a scale 1-10 I would give it a '15' if I could.. instead I give it a full '10'.

If you have never tried Milani makeup, I strongly encourage you to check out their site. They have not only great products, but their packaging is great as well. Yep, another makeup brand I am crazy about!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring


NORDSTROM.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment