Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Shea Moisture Mud Mask

Empowering Women with Makeup

Here's to Mud on the Face


During my research and watching a ton of videos on YouTube by some of my favorite people I have heard one of them talk about this brand.  One of my favorite people is LittlePoet on YouTube, talk about someone having the energy of an Earth Angel, she is it!!

One of the products she talked about on a video is Shea Butter Soap.  Something I have learned most about LittlePoet's videos is: for me her videos are a reminder for me, where my roots are.  I have always been a huge fan of natural skin care and somehow I have fell from the wagon but I am back on it now. 

Anyway, researching and finding this brand lead me to Ulta  (which by the way, they still have a sale running on these products) and as I was looking through the products, the mud mask really stood out to me.  Okay, for the past months, I have been obsessed with using face mask. Seriously, if it wouldn't hurt, I would mask everyday-I love them that much.  I wrote an article about a couple of wonderful face mask I found at a drug store called: Over Night Facial Mask Revised.  

I purchased Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask and another one. I love the smell of Hibiscus anyway, so to me, this mud mask smells pretty good which makes it easier to use.  This mud mask also has Songyi Mushroom in it which helps with the radiance of your skin. Coconut Oil (being the wonderful product it is) gives us a lot Vitamin E and K, Iron and fatty acids and the Hibiscus is great for treating dry skin. 

But why mask anyway? When you use a mask regularly, you are removing the impurities from your skin and removing dead skin cells.  These are the things that makes your skin dull and flat. When you use a mask on a regular base, you will find your skin looking brighter and more radiant.  

To use this mask, apply a thin layer all over your face (be sure to avoid the eyes) and allow to dry for ten minutes. Will it hurt to leave it on longer? Well, the other night when I used it, I put it on and went back to the computer to finish up something I was working on, 30 minutes later I remembered I had a mask on!  Wiping it off, was so easy.. you just use a dampened wash cloth.. once the mask is removed, you are left with the softest most radiant skin ever! I love this stuff!!

Oh, and I did purchase the soap too.  I have not used it on my face yet, but I have used it in the shower and it is fantastic!! The only problem, which isn't a problem at all.. is the bar of soap is really big for my hands.. *laughs* but that isn't a problem, that means you are getting a good deal on the product!!   If you have used these products, please leave a note and share your experience with it.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring


NORDSTROM.com
------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment