Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Friday, April 1, 2016

Over Night Facial Mask Revised

Empowering Women with Makeup

The Marriage of Honey Dew and Chamomile


I wanted to do a very fast post about this very inexpensive item that is like liquid gold!! It started like this for me, I wrote a couple blog post, talking about how I did not take care of my skin when I was younger and I have a lot of sun damage on my face.  Since I have totally devoted in changing that, I have been up at 2:00 in morning doing my nightly routine.  I wanted so bad to just go to bed, but I didn't until I did my cleansing routine.  

Anyway, I believe I was either reading a blog or watching a video and they were talking about how good mask are your skin. Since I haven't used a mask in a very long time, I decided to stop at CVS and check out what they had. I looked at several and ended up getting two, both are CVS brands I believe. I know this one is.  Because I have studied herbs for a very, very long time, I know how good Chamomile is for your skin. 

The second I opened this, it was beyond wonderful.. it smells fantastic, like a breath of fresh air.  So this creamy overnight mask will refresh your skin, its filled with antioxidants, chamomile rejuvenates and hydrates your skin and the coconut oil conditions and deep moisturizes your skin.. I am telling you it is a win-win. 

So my thought was... yikes, this stuff is going to get all over the place.. but it does. At night after you take off your makeup, and cleanse your face, you will place this creamy mask all over your face avoiding the eyes and mouth.  After a little while it dries and you feel nothing really.  The next morning wipe off your face with a cleansing cloth and add a moisturizer if you want. I personally wipe off my face, drink coffee than do my face routine. 

Now here is the BEST part of this... this product cost less than $4.00 for 6 oz.  I love it!!  What are your thoughts about mask.. do you use them? Do you have a favorite kind? Please share below. 

If you love makeup and love sharing tips, ideas, your favorite cosmetics and so on, come join us on FaceBook at JK Makeup Junkies!!

I just used the most amazing mask by Ahava!! It is called Time to Clear Purifying Mud Mask. It is the most amazing mask I have ever used.  You put it on and as it dries, it turns clear. You leave the mask on for two minutes and when you wash it off, you will flip out over how amazing your face looks.  It is refreshed, radiant, smooth... I could go on and on... If you would like to test it, if you click on the Ahava link, and spend $30 you can get a FREE beginners kit by using the code Headstart and a sample size of the mask is in the kit.  The kit is the third link below.. trust me you will be-amazed how beautiful your skin will look!!



AHAVA Logo 120x60

No comments:

Post a Comment