Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Thursday, April 21, 2016

IT CC Cream a Sample Won Me Over

Empowering Women with Makeup

See Samples can Be Good!

Back in the earlier part of April when I wrote IT-you have Anti-Aging Covered, in the kit I was sent a sample of their CC Cream. Well, to my surprise one morning I decided to try this sample and almost instantly fell in love with it.  First what is a CC Cream and what is the difference between that and a foundation? Wait, is CC Cream a foundation? I know, lots of questions, please read on....

CC Creams means there is color correction in the formula. That means it helps to aid in covering things such as redness and/or pigmentation problems. IT Cosmetics' CC Cream is a full coverage color correcting cream. It is an Anti-Aging Serum, it has a SPF of 50+ and the best part, it is everything combined into one product! Yes, instead of having to use a color correcting pallet, anti-aging serums and sunscreens, this one product has it all.   This CC Cream has cutting edge anti-aging technology (as does most of IT Products) it is clinically proven to improve skin texture, brightness and hydration.  It is NOT suppose to crease or settle in fine lines and it is suppose to cover everything.  The formula is paraben-free and is infused with peptides, niacin, algae, vitamins A, C, B, E and hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen. Wait for it..... there is more.. this CC Cream has exotic natural botanical for brightening and color correcting benefits!  This is only a fraction of the information about this product, to read more about it and visit:  IT Cosmetics-CC Cream

I have personally been having a hard time with my foundation and application and everything else.  I have watched a ton of videos, read a ton of articles and have tried so many things that I have confused myself and my face looked like it was wearing a mask. Bottom lines ladies with mature skin, remember:  LESS IS BETTER and as much as you would like to have skin like a 22 year old, it just is not going to happen.. HOWEVER, each and everyone of us can learn to work with our own skin and with a little practice (okay a lot of practice) we can achieve the best makeup application we can for our skin!! After about 25 different attempts, here is what I found works best for me.

After you wash, moisturize and apply eye cream (if you use one) to your face, apply a CC Cream, with a good foundation brush (I am going to write an article about the one I use). This CC Cream covers a lot of my own imperfections, but I still have to use a Dermablend concealer. I put concealer over my CC Cream and take a dampened beauty blender and pat the concealer into my skin. Next, I take a Dermablend loose powder and pat it lightly over the area's I added concealer. Last I use a stippling brush and dust away any extra powder. This process gives my face a smooth foundation and it only takes about 10 minutes to apply it.  

The MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember is this, work with your face and try things that work best for you. I promise, mature skin can look beautiful, maybe not as flawless as younger skin, but honey our mature skin can be as beautiful!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10_Off_Email_List

UK_No1_Brush_Brand

Smashbox UK

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics



JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment