Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Anti-aging lip treatment

empowering women with makeup


Kaplan MD-Perfect Lip Mask and Balm


I first tried this product in a sample from Sephora's.  The sample was enough to allow me to try it a couple of nights and I fell in love with this product.

Ever since I was a child, I have suffered from chronic dry lips.  No matter what I do or try somehow my lips just drink in the moisture and it leaves them dry.  I suppose it is because of that is why I am such a lip product junkie... (sshh, okay I hear you, just another excuse to get more lip stuff) but in all honesty it is the truth.

I have tried very expensive lip treatments and very inexpensive lip treatments and nothing worked good for me.  Until, I tried this sample and now I am in love.  No only do I suffer from dry lips but also I am oh so lucky (be sarcastic) to have a lot of lines around my lips, perhaps from smoking, age, and I have heard using straws all of the time causes them too. Whatever the reason, I have them and now that I am battling them, I can tell a huge difference between now and several months ago.

This lip treatment system comes with a lip mask and a lip balm. It is anti-aging lip treatment duo that redefines the appearance of your lips and reduces the fine lines. It is very hydrating and it has a SPF of 20. When you apply the mask, it takes very little and it naturally plumps and redefines the look of your lip contour.  Place a thing layer of the mask over and around your lips and leave it on about five minutes or so. Tissue off any extra that had not absorbed into your lips and follow up by using a thin layer of the lip balm.  Just remember, a little goes a long way when using these products with does make the system worth the money.

This lip treatment system is parabens, sulfates and phthalates free. One of my favorite things about this system is it will give you a tiny little tingle feeling when you apply the mask!! It is great!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAC

Urban Decay

Sephora Collection

Guerlain

Carolina Herrera

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment