Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Contouring Brush Set that will Blow your Mind

Empowering Women with Makeup

Beauty Junkies Contouring Brush Set


I wrote a post talking about how brushes do matter.  It was a lesson I learned really fast, and now that I know more about what I am doing, it has made life a lot easier in my world of makeup!!  I actually, found out about this brush set from a video I was watching.  I went to Beauty Junkees site and signed up for their news letter and got a really good discount. They contacted me the other day and gave me a code to share with all of you...

Click on this link: Beauty Junkees and claim your 25% discount on your first order! That is what I did to get my contouring brush set.  In the set you will receive:  A very nice zipped case that the brushes fit into perfectly.  A black beauty sponge and I promise you can NEVER have too many of these... You will get a Pro-Sculptor Brush, A pro-Duo Fiber Brush, My favorite a highlighter brush and a small detailer brush.

All of the brushes are extremely soft, full headed and will help with your contouring like a profession.  As always, remember although the brushes have marked on them what they are used for, you can still use them for other things.  The small detailer brush will be great to use for eye - shadow as well.

I honestly love my brushes, and feel the price was fantastic.  I know with the warmer months approaching, having your brushes in an ease carry along case will work perfect for those weekend get away ( s)!! This is one purchase I know you will not be sorry you made!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Beauty Brands
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/spring-trends?campaign=0404ycmedia&mcamp=3457 e.l.f. cosmetics


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment