Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Shall We Talk Makeup

Empowering Women with Makeup

Sharing my thoughts

So here we are... I have officially started calling myself a Makeup Blogger. Why? Because that is what Whimsical Makeup by WhiteOak is all about, Makeup!!  As with most things in my life, I always seem to do things in the round-bout way as far as getting out there. I do know and totally understand it is so much easier to click on a link and watch a video. I do it all of the time.  I suppose, there are those that really feel comfortable doing video's and those who don't.  I have been told numerous times that I write just like I talk *laughs* that is why I do not use proper English and of course sometimes say things I shouldn't as far as my wording goes.  But if I am out here trying to introduce myself to you, I want you to know the real me, and that is what my writing reflects.. what you read is what you get with me. *winks*.

Okay, so WOW about the makeup world, right?  I feel like I am getting to know some pretty cool people out in the makeup world just by watching their videos.. one of my recently new favorite people is makeup momma (I hope that is the right link) She is truly cool as hell!!  I remember asking her something a while back. I noticed she was wearing one of the same color lipsticks I have by NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Amethyst. I made a short Video called NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick it is just showing different photos of me with the colors I that lipstick I have.  I also did a Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, again its just pictures with the colors of lipstick I have of her's.  Next week, I will be doing one of these videos with a new found love of mine ColourPop.  I have placed a couple of orders, so I am hoping they will be here by next week.

I have been online since 2007-08 working with selling my art, photography and writing.  I have came to the understanding that it doesn't matter if you are in a fish bowl with a million other artist, writers or photographers- your work is just as important.  Yes, it takes time to get out there.  I have learned that.. but I also understand with me and most other writers especially who loves makeup; understands our views and thoughts are as important. And using Forest Gump's famous words, 'Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get'.  Well, everything we do; will never be identical to another person's. Each and every makeup review, photograph, piece of art, and even writing, will always be different in some way.  That is the main reason, why I decided to start writing and sharing my views about makeup, because mine are different as well.  

I am very grateful to all of you who takes the time to read through my post.. I hope in some small itty bitty way, you have read something that will help or encourage you to do your own thing.  I have added a newsletter link on my blog.. if you are interested in keeping up with my post, just fill out the little form and you will be added to my list. With all of this being said, I hope each and everyone of you have a great weekend, filled with a lot of wonderful new makeup, love and happiness!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


10_Off_Email_List

UK_No1_Brush_Brand

Carol's Daughter

Smashbox UK

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics



JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment