Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Monday, April 25, 2016

Rimmel London Provocalips

Empowering Women with Makeup

Drug Store Brand Lipstick Series-Part One


It appears that lately I have been researching so many lipsticks that I wanted to share with everyone things I have found I really like, and things that get a total two thumbs down. So throughout time, I will be writing short reviews about different lipsticks I find.  Starting with this little jewel by Rimmel London.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Cute as Cute can Be

First I just wanted to start by saying, how adorable is this packing? I mean, seriously, these little lips on the packing sets it off.  Another thing I really like is the name of the color is also printed on the tube. Many lipsticks do not have the name of the color on the package, and others have the name on the tube on the bottom, and the print is so small it is hard to read. 

Rimmel London Provocalips is a liquid lipstick that last 16 hours.  The tube has a sponge applicator that is doe foot.  The tube also has two products, one end is the lip color and the other end is lock and shine balm.  Both ends are marked, Step One and Step Two.

The formula of this provocalips is creamy, soft and light.  My first thought was, there is no way this could be a lasting color lipstick.  It takes just a minute or two for it to dry and when you achieve the color you want (One coat does a beautiful job-but you may want it darker) apply the step two which is the lock and shine. This is when I realized this lipstick was going to last. When I applied the lock and shine, NO product came off on the brush.. NONE!!  

I have been wearing this lipstick for a couple of hours at least now, and it is looks and feels as good as it did when I first applied it. The 'feel' of it on your lips is unreal.  It remain creamy feeling, light and is NOT drying on your lips.  The color I have is called "Wish Upon a Berry" and it is a matte finish.  Yes, I will be adding additional colors to my collection.  The lipstick cost $6.99 online.. when I find it in the store, I am almost positive it will be the same price. Right now though.. Ulta.com is having a special if you purchase one at $6.99 you get 50% off of the second one. THAT deal will not be in the stores I am almost sure of. 

I am giving Rimmel London Provocalips a thumbs up and on a scale of 1-10 An Easy "10"

Revised:  I ended up liking this lipstick so much I got me another two shades from Walmart. Walmart's price ended up being $6.47




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


10_Off_Email_List

UK_No1_Brush_Brand

Smashbox UK

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics



JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment