Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Makeup Organizing Cart

Empowering Women with Makeup

So happy to be organized!!


Okay there comes a time when your makeup needs a comfortable home.  A place it can call a home.  I have seen numerous articles, videos and post where Makeup Guru's purchase these beautiful wooden cabinets that have 8-or more drawers. They are fabulous! But for to alone to try and assemble it, and move it, seemed like it would take a little more energy than I had. But my makeup needed to be organized, have a place it could call its home and something that was not real heavy, or hard to assemble. Guess what, I found it!! The same day I found my artist pencil case I wrote about on Organizing Makeup, I found my makeup cart.

It has ten drawers, is light weight, stands about 38 inches high, 13 inches across, looks nice and gives my makeup a home and a place to be organized. Who could ask for anything more.. oh, did I forget to mention, it cost around $40 dollars AND they do come in different colors!!

It assembles really easy...and does not take up that much space. It is an all in all good investment!!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JuiceBeauty.com April GWP

For the month of April, we are offering the limited edition Earth Day USDA Organic Trio for $45  ($73 value)

For the month of April, we are offering the limited edition Earth Day Beautiful Body Collection for $34  ($56 value)

JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment