Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Monday, April 18, 2016

Blinc Black Eyelash Primer

Empowering Women with Makeup

How, I love you let me count the ways!

I received this product in my April 2016 BoxyCharm box.  I was going to write a short blurb about it, but once I tried it, there is no way I could only say a few words... this stuff is beyond AMAZING!

Let me start by saying, mascara has been one of my addictions since I was a young Teen. Yes, I have loved makeup just about all of my life, but mascara and lipstick are my two biggest addiction and/or weaknesses.  I know my mascara. I have tried very cheap ones and very expensive ones and all in between.  It takes something really special to get my attention, but better yet to keep my attention.  The first swipe across my lashes when using this product, I knew it was all over and this would become a part of my daily routine.

Empowering Women with MakeupEmpowering Women with Makeup 

Empowering Women with Makeup

The Magic Wand


First, the packaging is very nice.  Blinc places their sealed tubes of mascara into a screw top long tin.  I made it a point to mention the tube of mascara itself was safely sealed than placed into the metal tin. Once you open the tube of primer, you see this really cool looking brush/comb applicator. It is amazing!!  If you look at the pictures, one side of the applicator looks like a comb and the other side looks like a brush, and together it just makes one fantastic mascara/primer wand!!

The formula seemed a little thick to me, but again this is the first primer I have used.  One swipe across my lashes I could tell an immediately difference.  I know right... it sounds like I am making it up, but truly I am not.  It is crazy.  When you are placing the primer on your lashes this formula feels really good. So perhaps me saying the formula seemed a little thick may have been a little out of place.  Because the thickness of the formula made for an excellent application.

When you use an eyelash primer, you are setting a base for your lashes to add volume and length.  Since I am not real familiar with eyelash primers, I am not sure if all of them treat your eyelashes or not, but Blinc does!  There are ingredients in the formula that help encourage new lash growth and there are also vitamins and nourishing ingredients which help to moisturize and condition your lashes, plus the primer contains no fragrances!

The wand of the primer helps to separate and lengthen your lashes.  Allow each coat to dry for at least 60 seconds before adding another coat. I can tell you from experience all you will need is one or two coats to see a HUGE difference in your lashes!  After you have applied as much primer as you want, than follow with a coat of your regular mascara.  Blinc does have a product called Mascara Amplified Mascara which pairs excellently with this primer. (Yes, I have both)

To learn more about Blinc, please visit their website at:  Blinc Inc. If you sign up for their newsletter you will get a 10% off of your purchase and when you spend $60.00 you get a FREE travel size product. Great Incentives to try the best eyelash primer ever!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10_Off_Email_List

UK_No1_Brush_Brand

Carol's Daughter

Smashbox UK

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics



JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment