Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Chella The Best Eyebrow System EVER

Empowering Women with Makeup

Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Kit


True Story.... It wasn't until I was in my 50's did I EVER have to do anything with my eyebrows!! The only thing I did was plucked right between my brows so I did not have my eyebrows growing together. But it seems like one morning out the freaking blue, I looked at my eyebrows and they became patchy and thin.. no shape once so ever and I was like WTF!! So, after talking to numerous people, watching a ton of Youtube videos, and actually a couple years later... now I can honestly say I have joined the world of eyebrow taming. uggg.

They say that eyebrows frame your face. Let me tell you, NOW I know how important that is. I do not go to a salon, I have; after many attempts and mistakes (I might add), do my own eyebrows. The number one INVESTMENT (and trust me on this one) get yourself a GOOD set of tweezers and a Good eyebrow spoolie!!! 

Okay, so in my March 2016 in my BoxyCharm box, I got an eyebrow pencil by Chella in the color tantalizing taupe.  Before that I was using IT Skinny Eyebrow pencils, one in med brown and one in blonde.. Damn!! It took me using Chella's eyebrow pencil one time to be hooked.  The color is perfect for my eyebrows which are darker than my hair.  Crazy story fast, my hair is normally med tone brown.. but it turned blonde! My eyebrows remain almost black.. crazy I know but this taupe color matches good.

Empowering Women with Makeup


Today, I am very happy with my eyebrows. There are still parts of them growing out where I have made mistakes, but I am now able to fix it.  I decided instead of ordering another Chella eyebrow pencil, I would get the whole kit.  I am so happy I did!! The included an eyebrow pencil, sharpener, eyebrow gel and a highlighting pencil. I never tried their eyebrow gel before getting this kit, it is a MUST have. 

The pencil goes on smooth. The secret is outlining your eyebrow across the top part first. Be sure to use short strokes! Than outline underneath and somehow by doing this you create a natural shape to your eyebrows. Fill them in, use some gel to tame the hairs and use a highlighter under the brow bone.  I am sure I will change my eyebrows a zillion times, but for today, I am pretty happy with the way they look.

To learn more about their other products visit their site at:  Chella
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10_Off_Email_List

UK_No1_Brush_Brand

Carol's Daughter

Smashbox UK

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics



JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment