Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Another Favorite Mascara

Empowering Women with Makeup

Truly, this mascara is amazing for its price range


It is no secret my favorite of all favorite mascara's is Smack my Fat Lash!! I wrote about, I tell people about it, I give it as gifts, I use it daily, I honestly believe it is the Holy Grail of the higher end mascara's.  

I ordered this Essence mascara after watching a YouTube video about its sister mascara called: Lash Princess Volume Mascara review.  This mascara is called: Lash Princess. First and foremost, I have to say I love the packaging!  I love the black tube with the green designs because it reminds me of a corset.  Actually I believe that is what it is suppose to resemble. Regardless, the packaging sold me first.  Second was the price.. on Ulta it cost $4.99 and for a five dollar mascara you automatically think there is no way it could be as good of a product as the higher end mascara's.  Maybe it is not as good as an higher end mascara, but it does do a very good job for a mascara in its price range.

The formula is just right.  It is not thin, nor is it thick and gummy. The brush tapers more to a point on the end which makes reaching your finer lashes even easier.  This formula helps to build volume as well as length.  This mascara is opthalmologically tested, and NOT tested on animals.

I will put one coat on and let it set for a few minutes and than apply another coat. It makes my lashes long. However, there is one thing I found with it, although it may be my fault because I may have forgotten to put on power under my eyes, after a little while I did have raccoon eyes. The mascara is not waterproof, nor smudge proof.. and it does wash off easily. But it does add good length and volume to your lashes.

So on a scale 1-10 I have to give Lash Princess Volume and Lengthening Mascara a solid '8'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ouidad

Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM - Shop Vacation Essentials

NORDSTROM.com 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment