Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hard Candy Face Primer

Empowering Women with Makeup

A Primer Set worth Having


It is no secret, when you go into a store and head straight to the makeup section, if feels like you have walked into a HUGE candy store! It makes a woman's heart feel like a little girl again, playing with makeup like when she was a child (or an adult!).  Have you ever just stood in front of a makeup section and dream about having one of everything?  Okay, maybe I should have called this post, Confession of a Makeup Junkie!  

Hard Candy is a pretty interesting makeup company. One thing is for sure, they know how to package their products in a way that is eye catching. I wrote a review called Loving Hard Candy about a deliciously beautiful lip mousse!! What impressed me about the lipstick besides feeling fantastic on your lips is the packaging. It came in a cute little flower tin with a mirror on the inside.  Well, worth the few bucks ($8.00 I think) it cost!!

So I was checking out their primer and needed to find a makeup setting spray because I returned I was using.  So Hard Candy had several different primers, a lot of primers with correction colors, sheer primers, long lasting primers (which is what I got).  The primer is a nude color but goes on clear and it is very thick.  I may use the amount of about the size of a dime for my whole face. It goes onto your face beautifully.  It does not feel heavy or thick, but instead light and airy. I love how my makeup goes on after applying the primer!! Like most primers, your makeup goes on smoother, and it last all day.   This primer is the Sheer Envy 12 hour power and gives you a flawless application. It cost $6.00 at Walmart!! On a scale 1-10 an easy '10'.

The Fast and Fabulous Setting spray, I am still working on.  I love how it keeps my makeup in place, the mist is just not as fine I like it. Besides the spray not being as a fine mist as I like, the lasting power of it is fantastic! According to the bottle, it claims that regardless of weather conditions, this spray will keep your makeup in place, and your makeup will not melt, crease, or fade!!  Here is what I know so far, I live in Georgia.. Georgia goes from a very short winter to a very long summer.. we are already in the 80's here and it is late April. Knock on wood, my makeup has been holding up really good in the heat.  The setting spray cost $8.00 at Walmart.. on a scale 1-10 I have to an 8, only because I like a finer mist!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouidad

Ouidad



Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands.  Free Samples With Purchase.

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Sneakers for Spring

NORDSTROM - Shop Vacation Essentials

NORDSTROM.com 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment