Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Friday, April 8, 2016

Beauty Haul April 8 2016

Empowering Women with Makeup

Beauty Haul for April 8, 2016-Its all about NYX


This week for me for whatever reason has been all about NYX Cosmetics.  I got a few different things, including adding a few more Liquid Suede Lipsticks to my collection.  NYX has 12 different shades of their Liquid Suede and out of 12 I now have 8.  But before I go there I want to start with one of my new favorite things... NYX (White) Eye-shadow base.

Empowering women with Makeup

White Eye-Shadow Base

As most of you know I watch a huge amount of makeup tutorials, I read a ton of makeup tutorials and like most others I have my favorite Makeup Guru's- NikkieTutorials is one of my favorites!  She cracks me up; but I love some of her ideas with makeup applications also. Most of the time, everything I see, I have to change it up to suit me and of course my mature skin.  One of the things I really like that she does is she applies a cream base eye-shadow to her lids and places a dry eye-shadow over that-I have never seen her wear this particular eye base but for my mature hooded eyelids this works great for me. It is great to enhance your eyes and pull your eyelids forward so they are noticeable.  It is really an easy application:  After I do my regular eye routine, prime, add shadow colors and so on, the last thing I do is add some of the white cream base to my whole eyelid and depending on what color of eye-shadows I am wearing that, I will add either a light warm (peachy or cream) or cool (soft white or pinkish) shade of eye-shadow over the lid. I 'pat' the dry eye-shadow on, not rub it on. 

NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick is a HUGE favorite of mine. I have all but 4 and there are two I am not real happy with.. so this week, I got three new colors and 2 NYX lip Pencils.  I love this NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick! It last a very long time on your lips, it is  very easy to apply and now that I have used NYX lip liners, I may have to try more of them as well.  Good stuff!!


NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick-Tea and Cookies (NEW)


NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick- Pink Lust and NYX
Lip Pencil in Fushia (NEW)


NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick - Lifes a Beach (NEW)


NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick - Kitty Heels (Not New)


NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick - Cherry Skies (Not New)


NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick - Amethyste (Not New)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Beauty e.l.f. cosmetics e.l.f. cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment