Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Sunday, April 17, 2016

BoxyCharm April 2016

Empowering Women with Makeup

Wow.. Impressive BoxyCharm I Heart you!!


If Truth be told, I love the first of the month when I get my makeup subscription boxes. There is something that feels like Christmas every time I get them. It is a makeup junkie getting her fix and oh, how I love to get new makeup!!


Ofra  Long Lasting Lipstick-Pasadena

The April 2016 BoxyCharm box is actually really cool.  It came with five products, one I am familiar with and that is Ofra Lipstick.  The color that came in the box is Pasadena and it is a beautiful darker nude color on the pinkish side.  The tube that came in the box is a sample size.  The full tubes which I have two are Laguna Beach and Angeles. The formula is very creamy, and goes onto your lips so soft.  It does not make your lips feel heavy and hard, but soft and light.  It has a regular sponge applicator and once it dries it is long wearing.  It is not as long wearing as some of my other brands, but with the way the formula feels on your lips it is worth a try. On a scale 1-10 I will give it a '10'

Empowering Women with Makeup

Andersonlilley-Manhatten Beach Butter Handcream

I used this product last night, and I am really impressed with it.  It is a rich thick lotion that is used for dry hands, dry skin patches, elbows and feet.  The product is free of parabens, pegs, artificial colors, petrolatum and mineral oil, no animal testing and contains natural botanical ingredients.  It has a slight fragrance to me that smells like something fresh.  The smell is not over whelming at all. I really like this product so on a scale 1-10, I give it a '10'.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Pur-Lisse Daily Lip Nourisher

To be honest, I am up in the air with this product. I used it last because like most of you know I have a very hard time with dried lips.  So getting this item, was really exciting to me. It contains Mango and Shea butters which are fantastic for your skin. This product is also free of parabens, mineral oil phmalates, synthetic color, and fragrance and there is no animal testing.  So I just read the package again which explains one of my concerns.  I am use to my lip balms being thicker in texture and this formula is very thin. But the package says, put onto your lips and allow it to dry than apply lipstick.  So that tells me it is more of a treatment oppose to a lip balm.  It does NOT taste bad either.. perhaps the mango and shea butter?  One a scale 1-10 I am going to give the a solid '8'.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Blinc Black Lash Primer


I will be testing this product later today and will update the post once I do.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Your Minerals SWEDEN

I have not tested this product yet.  Here is one thing I know.. earlier this year I read in a couple different magazines that 'gold' for your eyes is going to be a big fashion trend for 2016.  It seems like once I read that,  a lot of the makeup subscriptions I get are sending either gold mineral dust, gold eye-lining pencils, gold powder pigments, LOTS of gold eye items.  Once I try this I will update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10_Off_Email_List

UK_No1_Brush_Brand

Carol's Daughter

Smashbox UK

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

e.l.f. cosmetics



JuiceBeauty.com

JuiceBeauty.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment