Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mothers Day Gift Ideas


Empowering women with makeup


Often when we think of mom's - we go to a place in our mind that makes us wonder, what wonderful things we can do for her.  I am not just talking about biological mothers, I am talking about sisters who are mothers, sister in laws who are mothers, friends who are mothers and so on.  Most of the women I know are mom's and love being so.  So yes, there are a ton of options out of things we can get for mom.   And yes, most of the time we have to set a budget, so with all of that being said, I wanted to share some makeup gift ideas with you.  Mom's love makeup, it does not matter how old or young... lipstick is among the most favorite makeup item there is. So here are just a few ideas that may help you decide.

Now, Gentlemen, yes I am talking to you... are you having a hard time figuring out what to get your beautiful wife/mother/daughter for mother's day?  Younique has wonder makeup collections.  Here are some links!!!  There you Glow is a fantastic collection that comes with eight items and makeup bag.  This collection includes Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara and our new BonBon lip balms.   So are you planning on a summer vacation perhaps a cruise?  She would love our Beachfront Collection which includes everything she needs to get a per-tan without the sun's harmful rays! I do not know of one woman who does love a good skin care system. Younique has a Au Natural Collection that has all of our skin care products including a great cleanser, moisturizer, rosewater, primer and MORE! I love this kit myself!!

Of course you can purchase items separately and there are a lot to choose from:  The Bon-Bon lip balms are to die for, seriously. I only use the vanilla milkshake but I use it every night as a night treatment for my lips.  The 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is a huge hit!!  When it comes to the lips, I mean seriously.. most women love lipsticks!!!

I do hope all of you mom's out there has a beautiful wonderful Mother's Day.  If you have a favorite Younique Product that you want, send your husband, boyfriend, or friend my way and I will help them.  Eva Thomas-Younique Presenter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NORDSTROM - Shop Women's Jewelry for Mother's Day NORDSTROM.com NORDSTROM - Shop Mother's Day Beauty & Fragrance Gifts NORDSTROM - Shop Kids' Sandals from Top Brands

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


e.l.f. cosmetics e.l.f. cosmetics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment