Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Woo-Hoo It is Ipsy April Glambag Day

Empowering Women with Makeup

Yes, Eva there is a Fairy Makeup Queen!!!   

I got my Ipsy bag today and I have to tell you... when a makeup junkie gets anything makeup in the mail it is a WOO-HOO kind of day! Do you wanna see what I got, huh? I can't hear you... I said do you wanna what I got??????? Okay, enough playing around, let me get serious now... damn it is boring being serious so, excuse me while I kiss my Ipsy Dream Bag!! 

Empowering women with makeup


So (okay I knew before hand because I peeked) when I opened my April Ipsy Glambag my heart went pitter-batter!! I LOVE,  I repeat I LOVE when I get makeup brushes in my monthly makeup subscriptions. What can I say, I love makeup brushes so much, I have so many and I can and will never have enough of them! But rewind........ let me start at the beginning!!

This month the theme is Dreamers-the bag is absolutely beautiful!! And who does not like anything with the them "Dream"?? 

Empowering women with makeup

When it comes to Luxie brushes, they have my few vote. I have another brush that is a contour brush and it is pink and it works like a charm contouring your face. The bristles hold just enough product and when you brush it across your face, it feels like velvet. These brushes are the best!! On a scale 1-10 No Doubt a '10'



What can I say.. it is a bandanna kinda day *winks* Okay... check out this lip color. I have only tried one other buxom lip product and I believe it was a gloss.  I am really liking this color.. the lip product is soft, light and to be honest if I had to describe it in one word.. it would be YUMMY!!  I am pretty impressed with this lip item, considering I am a lip stain kinda girl.  Here is what impressed me the most, I blotted my lips several times because I wanted to see how much would come off.. yes, some did, but man I still have color on the lips.  Yep, I like this product!  One a scale 1-10 No doubt a '10'

Once I test the other products, I will revise this post.. for now once again I will say it, Ipsy, you are truly amazing me.. KEEP UP the great collections!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase




NORDSTROM - Choose Your FREE Estée Lauder 7-Piece Gift with $35 Purchase - a $130 Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment