Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Friday, April 15, 2016

Beauty Haul April 15 2016

Empowering Women with Makeup

OMG!! What a week for New Makeup Products

Okay, this week has been one of those weeks, that makeup up was showing up everywhere I turned around. I mean seriously.. it is has been a Makeup Junkies Dream!  Well, starting out this week, I got my Ipsy Monthly Subscription bag.. that is always a huge treat.  I wrote about it on my post Woo-Hoo It is Ipsy April Glambag- Let's see we got a Buxom Lipstick, Luxie highlighter brush, Nudestix, truffle serum and hair oil.  

Empowering Women with Makeup

Smashbox Double Exposure Eye-shadow Pallet


This is really cool.  This eye-shadow pallet was on sale, and I had never tried smashbox eye-shadows before so I thought okay, here is an opportunity to try them.  With this pallet you can wear the shadows dry or wet for a more richer and bolder.  I really love-the texture of these eye-shadows-they feel like velvet going on. For me, the colors are perfect dry, that is not to say I will never wear them wet. The pigmentation dry is beautiful and very soft. The top row is perfect for your eye lids and under your brow bone, and the bottom row is great for your crease and smoking your eyes. It was a good investment plus now I can say I have tried and really like Smashbox eye-shadows.

Empowering Women with Makeup

Kat Von D-Everlasting Liquid Lipstick-Lolita-2

I am just not sure what else to say about Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks-it is among my favorites!! This is a new shade I ordered and at first I was a little worried because I already have Lolita-which is a brownish rose color.. so I was hoping this would be the true terra cotta it said in the description. It is and I love it.  As with all of Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid sticks, they are very light on your lips, very long wearing and very pigmented. You can not go wrong with the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks!

Empowering Women with Makeup

Kat Von D-Ink Liner Trio

I have battled over this decision for over a month now.  I am a huge fan of Kat Von D Ink liner in trooper.  So I was debating if I wanted to get another Trooper, or spend a few more dollars and get this ink trio.  This set, has three mini eyeliners: 1-brown, 1-blue and 1-black. I decided to get this set instead of just getting another trooper, because I wanted to test her other colors.  I am loving the blue which is called Baudelaire. It is a dark navy blue and just in case you did not know this, if you have brown eyes, blue liners, mascara and water rim liners look fantastic!! All of her liners I have used, are long wearing, very pigmented and with the tops you are able to get the perfect line.

Empowering women with makeup

ColourPop Gel Eyeliners


Let me start off by saying two things: 1-I have never used ColourPop before this week 2-You will be hearing a lot about their products from me! I actually decided to try the products after watching a couple different makeup guru's go on about how good the products were. Here is what I love best... well, actually two things again!! 1-The products are beyond fantastic. The gel eyeliners are very pigmented, very-very long wearing and the product does NOT irritate your eyes. Most of you know, I have been searching for the Holy Grail of water rim eyeliners... I think I may have found it. 2-THEY ARE FREAKING SO REASONABLE it is unbelievable!!

Empowering Women with Makeup

Empowering women with makeup

ColourPop Lippie Pencils and ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip


The color I am wearing in this photo is called 'Highball' and I am wearing 'I Heart This' Lippie Pencil. The lip color and pencils are VERY pigmented, VERY long wearing and VERY light on your lips. They are without a doubt very KISS PROOF. Are you ready for this!!!  The Ultra Matte Lipstick which comes in a regular size tube is $6.00 and the Lippie pencils $5.00!! Oh, yes, this girl placed another order and hopefully it will be here by next week-Yes, I do believe I found a brand I am going to really love to write about. 

This is basically my beauty haul for this week.  I do have another item, but I am still debating and testing it. I want to make sure I am in love with it before writing about it... I will admit, if you like sparkles, this product will be for you.

So until next Friday's Beauty Haul... share with me what you got this week... I love reading about makeup, and what everyone is trying and their opinions. If nothing else share your YouTube link and I will stop by and take a look.   

I am still not SOLD on posting 'empties', seriously????  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smashbox UK

Smashbox

Smashbox

Smashbox

NORDSTROM - Shop The Wedding Suite

NORDSTROM - Choose Your FREE Estée Lauder 7-Piece Gift with $35 Purchase - a $130 Value

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment