Everything is magical and whimsical; we just need to allow our self to see it

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Organizing Makeup

Empowering Women with Makeup

They are not just for artist pencils!!



Okay, I am so freaking out about something I found to organize my lip-liners and eyeliner pencils!! I had them all gathered together in a pretty tin, when I went to reach for a color of course I had to go all through the container... same with my eyebrow pencils, same with my eyeliners. SO I thought, enough was enough I need to do something about this..... So I went to faithful amazon and was looking at makeup organizers.

Nothing was fitting my thought process with organizing these pencils.  You know how on the side of most blogs and even amazon, they have little pictures come up of different things? Well, artist pencil cases came up and guess what I thought?  If they work for artist pencils, explain to me why they could not work for makeup pencils as well.

After looking at a ton of zipped up cases, I found this one and fell in love with it.. not to mention it has the smiley faces which are just down right cute!! This case has four departments, 72 slots to hold pencils each department having its own zipper. It has a handle and it is not big and bulky at all.  Check out the pictures...







Now isn't this the coolest thing and way to organize your lip pencils, eye pencils and brow pencils?  They come bigger.. but for me right now, 72 slots good.  Oh, did I mention they come in different colors too!! I believe this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship with organizing makeup.  

How do you organize your's?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Laura Geller Beauty

e.l.f. cosmetics

Beauty Brands. $3.50 off of $10 Product Purchase




NORDSTROM - Choose Your FREE Estée Lauder 7-Piece Gift with $35 Purchase - a $130 Value

No comments:

Post a Comment